In case it’s not obvious, Amelia is serious about training to be a chef. She also loves the “challenge” episodes on her favorite cooking shows, where the chef has to make a tasty dish out of a surprise ingredient. In this episode, Amelia takes on her first challenge. Watch the episode to see how it turns out!
Save This Recipe
Directions for Fried Pickles
- Heat canola oil in a skillet until it sizzles when bread crumbs are added (see video).
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to flour.
- Dip pickles in flour, then whisked eggs, then in the panko crumbs.
- Fry pickles in hot oil — flipping once until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels to cool
Directions for Dipping Sauce
- Combine Mayo, Ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Powder and Hot Sauce in a small bowl.
- Stir until combined.
**REMEMBER TO ALWAYS ASK AN ADULT FOR SUPERVISION OR HELP WITH A HOT STOVE, OVEN OR SHARP KITCHEN UTENSILS!